Version 2.5 (30.01.2018)
- Now the search for currencies in the database will be carried out by ID, so it will be possible to take into account different currencies with the same symbols
- Users will now be authorized immediately after registration (automatically)
- Fixed errors in the calculation algorithm for ROI
- Exchange page was completely redesigned
- Currency page was completely redeveloped
- Have made two-level caching schedules
- A second chart was added, now the chart displays the portfolio estimate in USD and BTC
- Gradually move on to the new API for receiving quotations
- Fixed many bugs
Version 2.4.1 (13.01.2018)
- Extended the capabilities of the admin panel
- Reconfigured the Web server to increase security
- Optimized the database, reconfigured indexes
- Fixed vulnerabilities found by bounty-program
- Have received a history of exchange rates with a grouping by exchanges
Version 2.4 (06.01.2018)
- We made changes in script of receiving the current prices
- Made amendments to the algorithm of profitability on time intervals (day, week, month)
- Fixed problems with loading the charts
- Added FNT token as currency and its current and historical rates to the database
- Added the ability to top-up the balance with FNT tokens
- Added the possibility of paying for services with tokens (for example, notifications)
- Configured automatic recalculation of the portfolio every two hours
- Added the link to the relevant exchange to the exchange page
- Installed CAPTCHA on the password recovery form
- In the test mode, added the ability to synchronize transactions with Bittrex by API
- Fixed many bugs
Version 2.3.2 (05.12.2017)
- Made a system for tracking prices on exchanges and notifications by email and in Telegram
Version 2.3.1 (25.11.2017)
- Set up sending letters from the system via a third-party service
- Added the accounting of ICO transactions in all calculation algorithms
- Have refactored the code and fixed many bugs
- Added the menu item "Update calculations"
- Added the ability to give access to the portfolio by login and password
Version 2.2 (11.11.2017)
- Fixed problems with the subdomain ico.fintab.io and set up mail sending
- Only the last 20 transactions are now displayed in the list, to load the next 20 transactions, click the "Show more"
- Added the ability to delete the public link for the shared portfolio (make it back private)
- Small changes in the API for mobile applications
- Added the ability to change and delete transactions from a mobile application
- We reworked the algorithm for calculating the profitability of the portfolio by time intervals
- The chart on the dashboard in the mobile application is now loaded in the background, which accelerates start-up
- Fixed bugs related to sharing a portfolio by a public link
- Made changes related to registration, now you might not specify email when registering
Version 2.1 (04.11.17)
- Developed a new algorithm for calculating the profitability for currency
- Developed a new algorithm for calculating the ROI
- Added the ability to synchronize transactions with Bitfinex by API
- Added the ability to synchronize transactions using Poloniex by API
- Added the possibility to share the portfolio by a guest link
- Added the ability to authorize with multiple browsers simultaneously
- Added a confirmation request, before deleting the portfolio
- After the first authorization, the user will immediately be forwarded to the page of adding transactions
- Modified and fixed bugs in the API for mobile applications
- Redesigned caching system
- Accelerated loading the chart
- Improved design and layout
Version 2.0 (08.10.17)
- The application is on the PlayMarket.
- Made a new design of the service
- Built a smart contract.
- Fixed many bugs
Version 1.2.1 (26.08.17)
- Developed custom currencies and exchanges, which are not visible for the other users.
- Made an English version of the changelog and calendar page
- For fiat currencies, in the summary table for currencies, the amount is rounded to two decimal places
- Changes are now highlighted in red or green, depending on the yield (negative or positive)
- Made changes to the algorithm for calculating the Change column (in the summary table grouped by currency)
- Implemented a new algorithm in the summary table of portfolio profitability
- Made many small changes in design
Version 1.1.2 (16.08.17)
- When exchanging and transferring funds, the currency symbol is now indicated in the hint that shows the balance of the currency on the exchange.
- The algorithm used for calculating the profitability by currencies was fully upgraded.
- Currency switch for portfolios added - now the service calculates profitability by the chosen currency (USD and BTC options are available currently).
- Data sending for the "Assets" page added to API, as well as sending the list of user portfolios (API for mobile applications).
- The English version of the service was proofread.
- The "Available 0" message is no more displayed in the currency input field when viewing the transaction adding form. This message is displayed only after a user enters the values.
- Now users do not see the names of currencies and exchanges added by other users (in the list of suggestions when entering an exchange or currency name).
- The comment column removed in the transaction list.
- Added the ability to copy portfolios along with all transactions.
- Added the ability to sort all tables on the dashboard.
Version 1.1.1 (11.08.17)
- English version of the service added.
Version 1.1.0 (10.08.17)
- The transaction adding form updated.
- The "Commission" column removed from the transaction list and transfered to the tooltip (to the left of the transaction editing button).
- The problem with the validation of the transaction editing form fixed.
- User authorization and registration added to API (for mobile applications).
- Service localization started.
Version 1.0.0 (03.08.17)
- The portfolio profitability is shown as a percentage.
- When adding a currency, you can choose the total cost of the operation, as well as specify the coin exchange rate at the time of purchase.
- Adding comments to the transactions enabled. Comments rendered in the form of tooltips.
- Possibility to keep several cryptocurrency portfolios added.
- Remaking and simplifying the functionality of adding currencies.
- Preparing the possibility of importing transactions from CSV (trading history can be exported from an exchange or from an Excel spreadsheet).